screen is where the lighting designer joins the existing
fixture and new design fixture together. Joining the two
also includes a luminaire budget for the new design
luminiare that is to be installed.
It is essential to collect existing fixture
information in order to provide the lighting designer
with the following data:
Existing Fixture Wattage:
The existing fixture wattage is essential to obtain in
order to calculate energy saving reports for the
Physical installation characteristics of the
Obtaining this information allows the lighting
designer to accurately design the best retrofit fixture
to take the existing fixtures place. It also allows the
project manager and installation crew to accurately
predict labor costs for retrofitting the existing
- To edit a budget cost record, click on the Budget Costs
- To add, edit or delete a new design luminiare
record, press the New
- To edit the parts and configuration tables, press
the Tables button.
- To edit custom fields, click on the Custom Fields
- To return to the Audit screen, click on the Close button.